My review of some lovely blogs created by amazing people

Hi All,

In addition to being a foodie, I am an avid travel buff. Would like to introduce you to a few gems in the blogging sphere.

Recently , came across a blog which details hidden gems in this world which are worth visiting on this beautiful planet.

The blogger has put in great efforts to bring this rare elements of beauty which are a treat to behold and yes, a great value for the money you would put in .

So, pack your bags and prepare to leave on a jet plane !!!



Moreover, for the folks who have a love of hills , also fall in my league.

This foodie (yours truly), loves outdoors, and the mountains really amaze me. The fresh air, the pristine beauty and the ever changing scenery, truly mesmerizes me.

Came across a beautiful blog from a passionate mountaineer who really gave wings to my imagination. Really looking forward to putting up my hiking boots on and picking on a trail to nirvana.

Karma beckons !!!!

I highly recommend to visit this blog to have a first hand experience and feel yourself on the top of the world.

Happy hiking !!!!



Further continuing on travel , I firmly believe that one must travel since money can always be earned but time once spent, cant be.

What better than to visit God's Own Country i.e. the state of Kerala in South India. The amazing tea gardens, the serene beaches, the spice forests and the placid back waters, to name a few.

The blogger in the above blog has put all that is required to know , at one click . Happy reading and yes , don't forget to visit Kerala !!!!




To all the beautiful people on this wonderful planet, what is life without some style and chutzpah. That where life style and fashion come into picture. Clothes are not just a necessity but also a sign of what we are and really go a long way in communicating about who we are without involvement of any any verbal element.

Who does not want to have style and if there is some guidance available on whats the "in-thing", its the ultimate nirvana for the fashionista in each one of us.

In this pursuit, came across "posh palette", which truly is a one-stop shop for all such information.
Happy styling !!!!


As I had explained in my first blog post that I have finally settled in Toronto, Canada.

The journey to this destination brought in lot of new friends, and there is lot to learn in this new land, which I now call home. For me, its kind of back to school, unlearning the past, learning the new culture and keeping myself abreast of the things happening around.

So guys, what if you find all the inputs at one place. Here, is the much needed information at one click.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Streets foods of Vadodara: Part 1 of 2

Best Street Foods of Chandigarh: Part 2 of 2

Foodie on the Street